First Annual American University Iraq-Baghdad Scholarship Event
|Dates||November 18-20, 2023|
|Attendees||Public and private Iraqi Universities and invited visiting international universities|
About Iraq and AUIB:
Iraq is rebuilding, and great progress has been made. Baghdad continues to experience its revival as the government is building new retail outlets and hotels and repairing infrastructure. As a new and vital part of this exciting city on the Tigris, the American University of Iraq – Baghdad will help pave the way for a complete development of the city and region and give young Iraqis opportunities denied until now.
It is an exciting time and an exciting place to launch a university!
For visiting International Universities:
American University Iraq-Baghdad is inviting a select number of universities ranked on the Shanghai Top 500 to meet with Iraqi universities to create institutional partnerships. Iraqi higher education is rapidly rebuilding and internationalising, and as the only country in the Middle East with a positive GDP, it is an exciting time to work with Iraqi universities.
Iraqi universities are seeking partners for dual degrees, faculty research and development, student exchange, non-degree programs/certifications. The government of Iraq has significant funding to sponsor students for undergraduate and graduate studies abroad, therefore, creating pathways for sponsored students will be a focus of the event.
Invited universities will have:
- Business round-trip airfare
- Accommodation on the AUIB campus, or an approved 5* hotel
- All meals
- Assistance through immigration at the Baghdad International airport, then taken to the AUIB campus and other approved locations via secure vehicles.
- Please go to the conference website: www.ighes.com to get more information on the conference agenda and schedule.
- Step 1 – Fill out the Registration form
- Step 2 – Verification of University Profile
- Step 3 – University profile gets added to pool
- Step 4 – Attend the conference in Iraq
Please fill up the form below:
Once you’ve filled up the form, our team will reach out to you. In case of any questions, please feel free to contact Sarah@collectivestudy.com.
We look forward to your registrations!